Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

« See more reviews of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

A person who is well-rounded and is motivated to do well in school. Perserverance is an important quality to have at Virginia Tech. Although some classes may be challenging it is important to stay on top of your studies to do well. There are many resources that are available to all students to guarentee success at Virginia Tech. It is important to have time management and organization to help you succeed in your studies.

The person that wants to attend this should definitely be a person that wants to excel in life and do well in the future. But this school is not a hand-out school. You need to be able to study and work hard for your grades and I promise you will go far here. But don?t worry. Also be ready to have the time of your life. You will create memories here that will last a lifetime.

The great thing about Virginia Tech is that anyone will feel welcome there. There is such a vast diversity in the student body that no one feels weird or like a minority at Tech. Therefore, any person who has an interest in furthering their education should attend Virginia Tech. The diverse student body can be clearly seen- and it is part of why Virginia Tech is so special.

I believe the type of person who should attend this school, is someone who is ready to branch off from whatever you are used to in your old city or town and to be ready for a whole new lifestyle. The people are friendly. The football games are ridiculously fun. The weekends are never disappointing. Classes aren't difficult if you apply yourself and the campus is beautiful.

A person who is enthusiactic about what they want out of their future. People are unware of how important their college decision is, so make the right one and go to a school where you are comfortable. Tech offers a comfortable learning environment, excellent academic advisoring, amazing food, and well, a friendly support system which is vital to any college campus.

Anybody could come to this school and make it their home as long as they are willing to work hard and be successful. Virginia Tech is not a school where one can expect to slack off and party all the time and still be successful. That being said, almost all the people here do put in that work and are good people with great attitudes towards others.

The type of person that attends Virginia Tech should be accepting, ready to make friends, honest, and hard working. They should be willing to try new things, and to be ready for an exciting education. It is always helpful to work well with others, but the most important attribute is to be willing to try new things in good spirit. Let's Go Hokies!

Any type of student should attend Virginia Tech. The campus is large but it's easy to find your place, whether you are academically focused, socially or a combination of the two you will have no problem finding your niche. I can say without a doubt that attending Virginia Tech was the best decision I could have made.

The people who should attend this people are those who wish to enjoy the beautiful campus and great education offered at Virginia Tech. New students should be ready to be engulfed in Hokie pride, enjoy their time at Virginia Tech, but at the same time focus on their academics and become successful in their studies.

Anyone who is socially relaxed and open to new people and ideas would fit in perfectly here. You also need to have a good work ethic and self-discipline to say no to social activities when you have to do work. To do truly well, you need to do better than a lot of your peers and aim for success, not avoid failure.