Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

« See more reviews of Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University

Everyone is welcome here there is no type of person that needs to not come if they are accepted. If you work hard enough to get into this college then you should have not problems here.

Someone who doesnt want to get involved, if you are going to be a wallflower or scared of large schools (through has a smaller school feel) you might want to look elsewhere.

If you have trouble in larger classes because the professor/teacher isn't specifically talking to you, then Virginia Tech may not be the best college for you.

someone who does not know how to go out of their comfort zone, they have to be willing to meet new people and be able to talk with others.

People that don't study, don't care about their future, don't respect others, or do not act responsibly should not attend Virginia Tech

Someone who loves a fun learning environment where everyone is friendly. Someone who wants some play along with there studies.

Someone who wants to get a really good education while still having fun and wants to be able to get a good job after school.

Someone who is not ready to committ to being a full time student and take the time to work hard in their classes.

A person that is not willing to go beyond what is required and get help from professors when they need it.

someone who wants to have one-on- one interaction with their proffessors and who want small class sizes