Virginia State University

« See more reviews of Virginia State University

Virginia State University is the first HBCU in the country to implement an integrated core business curriculum and one of the first schools in the country to develop a system to deliver content to students in a predominantly digital format. We are actively modeling for our students the need to be good corporate citizens as well as helping them increase their facility with 21st century, Web 2.0 tools.

Virginia State University is a small historically black university which used to have a reputation for being a party school, but I see ourselves as an underdog college because we are increasingly more academic while we have wonderful professors, students along with an expanding college.

Virginia State University is full of opportunities. This institution will help people get ready for their careers after leaving the institution. Virginia State has diversity and there is a lot of things people can learn and experince that is out side of people comfort zone.

my school is an hbcu, the campus is very small and the student activities on campus are limited. the food is not that great and their are limited funds for out-of state students. the surrounding city is boring.

Virginia State University is a unique school with good intentions for it's students, but it doesnt show it to them, by lacking in helping them and providing them with financial help.

My school is a historically black university that offers diversity and culture throughout the student body , with caring teachers that want the best for their students.

Virginia State University, the home of the TROJANS, is a wonderful institution and very school spirited which promotes that acedemics always should come first.

My school in one sentence is a college that makes you feels as if you?re at home and gives you every tool that you need to succeed at the next level

Virginia State University is full of school spirit, goal orientated, a breed of its own and possess very knowledgeable professors.

Virginia State is a college facility that helps you feel home and has lots of opportunities to fit in and not feel out of place.