Virginia State University

« See more reviews of Virginia State University

Virginia State University is known to be the fist HBCU in Virginia. VSU is also proud of their Business department, which is well known and very respected amungst people who attend Virgina State University, and those who dont. Even though there are some good things to VSU, there are also some bad things that VSU is known for, for example; VSU is known for being in the middle of the ghetto, having a high percent of HIV/AIDS, and being a poor school.

My school would have to be most known for their full of fun social life. There is almost never a boring day on this campus. Every night there is something to do which makes it very hard sometimes to complete your school work. But even though the social life is very busy I still try my best to stay focused.

Virginia State University is best know for being one of the top rated HBCU's (Historically Black olleges and Univetsities) in the united states Of America. It is also known for its devine nine fraternities and sororities, and havein many different organizations.

It is known for being an HBCU, a Historically Black College/University, which makes it rich in African-American culture. Many of the buildings the dormitories have been around since the school was founded.

My school is best known for the great courses. These courses really help give you a better understanding about your choice in major. It provides the best lists of tools you can use to broaden your knowledge.

Academically it is best known for its engeneering and business programs. Socially it is known for its Fraternities and Sororities.

Virginia State University is best known for their friendly and homing feeling environment, as well as the beautiful campus itself.

My school is best known for the'r school spirit and dedication to providing internship opportunities through selective agencies.

Our school is best known for its famous woo woo cheerleaders, our marching trojan band, and our gospel chorale

Acidemics, Social Life, Sports, Good Teacher-Student ratio, Excellant Degree programs