Virginia Union University Top Questions

I feel like anyone could really attend this school no matter your background. Union is a school that allows you to be you because many people come from many diffrent lifestyles. But i feel you should be a patient person and a person who is socialable because there is so many different personalities.

Marcus

Any person is available to attend this school. Virginia Union University accepts all diversities although it is a HBCU. They are very accepting of all students. It not a specific kind of person that should attend this school because Virginia Union University takes care and loves every student, visitor, and faculty member.

brenda

the kind of person that has the drive to do well should attend this school. the type of person that is willing to take the extra step in bettering themselves, and their future. the kind of person that is willing to open up to making strangers take parts in their lives and making them family should want to attend this school.

A person that love tradition and a small loving family. You get the whole package at Virginia Union you get your education from caring educators and the students that tend there all get along, so we are like one big family. So if you love a place where you feel safe and want to make friends you will have for the rest of your life Union is the college for you!