Virginia Union University Top Questions

Brea

The best thing about attending Virginia Union is the friendly environment. We have chapel every Thursday, which you would wan to attend to recieve your USE credits, but chapel is something good to experience. Also, Virginia Union campus has the best professors, and its a real warm environment. Everyone is like a big family. It offers alot of extra help, they have a writing center and they offer best tutors ever!

Adrianne

The best thing about Virginia Union University is that its a small campus. Its the best because I dont have to walk all across the street or to the outside of the school to get to where i need to be. It takes about five minutes to get to class and to the cafe. It's the best way to meet people on the campus and interact with new people.

Dhahran

The best thing about my school, is the love from students and faculty members. I learn daily from professors and students from logical thinking, to life experiences. I have been taught more then major requirements which would not be possible, without love, and faith hat is constantly spread throughout the campus.

Jaleesa

The learning environment and how everything is walking distance from getting to your classes to have a closer relationship with the professors in the classroom.

Wesley

I feel that the best thing about my school is the availability and accesibility of books and information within the library.