Viterbo University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Viterbo University

McKenna

I believe that Viterbo University is a great learning environment for any student that is looking for a smaller school that doesn't have many crazy parties and has a friendly environment. Viterbo University has a very welcoming campus, and most students feel safe on campus at all times. The students at Viterbo University are very friendly and make you feel at home the second that you first step onto campus.

Marisa

Small school but close knit. Classes are very small and professors are accessible. The school is very artistic and there is a lot of emphasis on music and theater. Not a big sports school, or much for partying. Overall quiet and safe. Perfect for those wanting a small but close knit college to attend who aren’t big fans of partying.

Marissa

As a transfer student, I came to Viterbo University hoping for more than I was offered by my previous university. As a place of higher learning, I wanted Viterbo to give me the opportunities and the support I needed in order to achieve the level of education for which I am looking. As a place a place of residence for the larger portion of my next three years, I wanted Viterbo to grant me safety and promote health. By the second week, I was blown away by just how much I was receiving from Viterbo. For anyone who is serious about education and becoming the best citizen they can be, look no further than Viterbo University.

Delaney

I very much enjoy being a student at Viterbo University. From the multiple thriving Fine Arts programs, to the fabulous science programs, Viterbo has got it all. What I really enjoy is that the five core Viterbo values are being lived out everyday (service, hospitality, integrity, contemplation, and stewardship). A visitor on campus will release how nice everyone is, and how it is a very warm and welcoming environment, no matter the path that you choose to pursue. Being a part of athletics, I am very familiar with all the facilities that Viterbo has, and being a smaller school, they are very nice. The professors truly want you to succeed. They give you all the means to achieve success, you just have to go and do it. Email responses are very prompt, and they are very welcoming to be on the phone or come back to school to explain something. Overall, I have really enjoyed my first semester so far at Viterbo, and I can't wait to see what the future may hold.

I call it my second home; warm inviting atmosphere of a very small town. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. Because of a small campus you get to know everyone, and everyone looks out and cares for everyone.

Jaz

Nathan

Looking at Viterbo as a whole I am extremely excited to attend there for my 2018 fall semester. I have visited numerous times for several different reasons and every time I have left impressed. This is the kind of school I can easily see myself pursuing my master's degree in accounting through. Especially with the 4+1 program that they offer through the business department.

Calvin

The campus is beautiful, there is not much of a walk from class to the dorms. Everyone on my floor is really close and we all enjoy each others company. Everyone says hi to one another as you are walking on the sidewalks. Most people are friendly.

Anne

Viterbo University is an amazing university with the resources and academics for academic success and future success in the workplace. The professors have an interest in the students' success in the classroom and genuinely care for how the students are doing. The housing on and off campus provides the students a safe experience on campus and is locked every day to make sure that the student are able to feel safe.

Christopher

Viterbo is a great economy of students and professors. My very first day on campus was full of energetic students and professors that were there to assist you in whatever way they could it was almost scary. This was new to me. The schools' culture is diverse as well. While nursing, business, and art majors sum up the school there isn't a decline in out of class comingling. The majority of campus is engaged in a school sport myself included. and there are various other clubs and activities to join or engage in.

Nkiruka Immaculata

A good school. I love Viterbo University. Viterbo University staff are dedicated to making learning a reality for every student. The professors are always available to help student at anytime. They do this providing office time and constantly evaluating how we understand learning materials.

Kristen

Viterbo University is a great place to go to college! I look forward to going there everyday where I can learn from my interesting classes. I have built a great relationship with my professors and some of my classmates. There are also so many ways that you can get help if you need it. The professors are always willing to help you as well as the Academic Resource Center.