Volunteer State Community College Top Questions

Irene

Volunteer State Community College offers small classes, which gives more interaction and availability with the teacher. Our school is constantly doing amazing things for the community. They are giving me a great stepping stone to go on to a 4-year university. They have made my transition back to school very easy and smooth. I have very rarely ever met anyone rude or unhelpful at the school. If I am confused on something I can always find someone to explain things to me.

I brag to my friends that this school offers different methods of learning and not just the standard lecture. This school offers online courses, some through the school and some through the state program called Regents. This school also offers video instructional methods. I brag about how wonderful the Professors are and how they actually care about their students' learning-and will even go as far as to call you at home after hours, meet with you outside of office hours if you can't make it, email back and forth with you all night if you need help.