Voorhees College Top Questions

meiona

Voorhees College is a very small and open college. The Enviroment is great lots of open space and beautiful scenery. The community is a big family. It offers a lot of opportunities for each and every student. Each student is regconized in there own way. Voorhees allows student to create their own college experience making each student welcome in thier own way. Voorhees is all about the students , helping each student to complete college and become thier future carrer successfuly. Voorhees has a lot of student activities that invole students into success and becoming the graduates that the world seeks.

Kendrea

Voorhees College is an intellectual institution, with many bright students and wonderful professors, in a rural area.

Amarantha

Voorhees College is a historically black college, dedicated to producing scholars and although it is small, one cannot help but to love it; flaws and all.

Chelsea

Voorhees College is a Community of scholors.

Tramecia

Voorhees College is very small.

Mary

Rollins College has amazing scenery with very helpful staff and faculty and plenty of opportunities to get involved in the community!

My school is a historically black institution in a 3 square mile city, however is one of the most life enriching learning institutions I've been to.

Kiara

It is alright.

Cassandra

Voorhees College is a awsome institute!

Voorhees College Is A HBCU college which means Historically Black College University. The size of the campus is 365 acres, and it is located in Denmark, South Carolina. Our college is affiliated with Episccopal Church. Voorhees college offers 2 degrees which are Bachelors of Arts and Science, along with 3 academic divisions. Voorhees College offers 11 majors : Criminal Justice and Organization Management, Accounting, Biology, English, Mass communications, Mathematics, etc. Voorhees College have 5 Residence Halls which are Blanton Hall, Battle Hall, Manifee Hall, Halmi Hall, and G.F. Hall. The president of Voorhess College is Dr. Cleaveland Sellers Jr.

David

Voorhees College is an extremely small, private, historically black school in rural Denmark, South Carolina with about 800 students and around ten to twenty students per class.

janielle

Voorhees College is changing minds and lives through their community of scholars.

Emmanuel

My school is a small black school which gives young black students the opportunity to receive sustainable education, and it is located in a rural area, Denmark, SC.

Lenny

Changing minds and changing lives.

Alfred

my school is rural.

Mildred

Small town , with a friendly facility and towns people.