Voorhees College Top Questions

Carolyn

A student who is looking for a 4 year liberal arts college in a small community, with a big heart of faculty and staff giving support beyond measure and a campus atmosphere of brotherhood and striving for academic excellence all working for the common goal and a willingness to give back to the community and get involved in community projects and mentoring, all in a safe guarded campus community.

Shaquetta

The type of person who attends this school should be very diverse and outgoing. They should be willing to work and study hard at all times.

shavonte

I think anybody that want to be successful and giving a second chance to accomplish their goals in life. People that want to make something and be something in life.

Shanea

Well I believe everyone deserves a chance, at least who wants a chance.

Demetrius

Everyone should want to attend this school because of the experience they will have and the oppertunities that the school have making sure everybody becomes successful at anything they want to do.

Someone who is determined to be something out of life. Someone who is strong willed and determined.

Lenora

Any student that wants a chance to becomce successful and is focused and is ready to take advantage of every opportunity presented to them. Students that are not extremely successful come to Voorhees for the second chance that other institutions would not give. If a person was not successful in high school but wants to continue his/her education, he/she can apply to Voorhees College to earn a BA degree