Voorhees College Top Questions

meiona

The best thing about my school that I consider is the opportunties that Voorhees College offers to each student. Voorhees is the type of college that offers help to each student step by step. They offer students help with money problems, like offering them scholarships of all sorts to help them continue on with thier great education. They also help each student to become the best student throught out their whole four years. They invole student to evolve into the best students and leaders to face the world. For my first year , almost finishing , I feel that Voorhees is Great.

Johnita

I consider the staff the best thing about my school. I say so because they are eager to help students with whatever assistance they may need whether its dealing with finacial aid down to one-on-one time with a professor.

Amarantha

The best thing about Voorhees College is that it is a small school and thus it provides a homely feeling. Everyone knows each other and is always cordial and you never have to worry about being admonished because you are different in any way. Voorhees is a community of scholars, but what's more, it's a family.

Brientell

I consider the one on one time with the teachers and you and you are nt just a number you are a stdent by name.

Deborah

The best thing i consider about my school is the different opportunites they have for us in learning wise. The professors are more of our teachers than friends.

Ieshia

The best thing I like about Voorhees College is that it's a religious school. Another best thing about Voorhees College is it has tutoring for the students that help with every subject and help with resumes etc. And the best thing about Voorhees College is we can talk to our president Dr, Cleveland Sellis Jr. anytime about anything.

Shonderika

The education because they make sure your ready for the real world and helps you learn new things about life.

Rosetta

I consider the best thing from Voorhees College is the learning experience that I'm getting because some of the teaching that I'm getting is on life it's self. i'm being exposed to more things that I have never encounter in my life before.

Demetrius

The best thing about my school is the staff. Because every staff on campus is willing to help anybody at any time. All the instructors wants to see the students here be successful and nmove on in life knowing they have had a great experience at Voorhees College.

Shasia

I really love my school, i love the people, the teachers, and the staff members. I am really going to miss this school in 2010

Janay

The small class size and teacher to student relationship.