Crawfordsville, IN
Wabash College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wabash College

Gerald

I believe that Wabash College is a great institution to receive a college education at. The work here is very rigorous, but it pushes everyone to be the best versions of themselves and strive to become a better person. The opportunities here are ones that cant is​ found at many other schools across the country.

Brenton

Wabash is a great and challenging schools. However, it is not a school that is for everyone. To start, it is an all male school in Crawfordsville, IN. Have you heard of it? Neither did I before I came here. It is a very small college in the middle of nowhere. Wabash is a special place to me and many other people though. We have one of the strongest alumni networks in the country as well as one of the most challenging and engaging academic programs that I know of. Our professors and students care a lot about the work that they do and that's what makes Wabash so competitive. The only arguments I could make that go against Wabash are the suppression of socializing with women and the location of the college. Overall, this is a great school and it has changed my life in a multitude of ways.

Zackary

I love Wabash college. It is small and class size is small. What I am looking for. Everyone is so polite and helpful. They are all true gentlemen in the sense of the word. Everyone seems to look out for everyone and help as well as make everyone feel at home. Even the faculty and staff are extremely helpful and want to to see everyone succeed. I love the tight brotherhood.

Brian

Wabash is great college for a select group. Wabash College is an all-male, liberal arts college. The professors are easily accessible at anytime, and that has helped to foster close friendships between professors and students. The professors are committed to the student and that is something I value about the college. The housing is great if a student lives in one of the new dormitories. I have high regards for Wabash College. It is a very welcoming college and dedicated to educating its very studious pupils.

Noah

Wabash College is a fantastic school that is based on tradition. We pride ourselves on education. If we see a peer struggling, the students take it upon themselves to help one another out. The class size average is about 15 students to one professor. The professors are available nearly every day for extra help. Wabash makes you a better man as you become more mature, humble, humane and knowledgable throughout your time there.

Dakota

That since we are all men we must be very brutish, rude, and mean to women. That is the farthest from the truth. Each man you meet at Wabash is a gentlemen. It is something that we all have in common, and we take very seriously.

Diverse. Each student has their own unique back story. No single person is alike on the campus, but they all have one thing in common and that is the drive to succeed at Wabash.

They are some of the best in the country. At Wabash the teachers want to push you to succeed. They want you to work your tail off for what you want, but they are willing to help you any way they can.

Shelby

Since I've been attending college, I've learned how to manage money, study, and to have more fun. I'm put in the position of having to pay for my college because my family can not afford my education, so i save. Also, studying is a very important aspect of college that needs to be learned. I never really studied as much in high school as I study now. It was all pretty easy for me, with the exception of a few classes. Going to college put me in perspective. Lastly College taught me to have more fun. Studying and working all the time can be rewarding, but if you're not having fun it tends to lead down curtain paths that may be harmful. These paths can include: depression, insomnia, eating disorders, anxiety, and stress. I've learned this through my experience in college. I never had time for anything else but work and school. I ended up having mood swings, feeling depressed, not eating, not sleeping, and having a build up of stress that negatively effected my health. It's been valuable to attend college because of all the lesson, such as mentioned, that I've learned.

Ricardo

This community is one that is willing to become enlightenened, and can sustain very large ammounts of pressure because of the academic rigor of this school.

So far, in my limited experience at my college, I have developed a strong work ethic and an open mind. This college pushes a large workload onto all of its students, regardless of their major or minor, forcing us to apply ourselves in order to succeed and proceed onto the next level of life. The professors at this college come from a variety of backgrounds, and they bring with them a wide variety of views and opinions, which forces the students to evaluate all of these opinions and claims; from these varying points of view we must then form our own inferences. The college opens the minds of its students by showing us that there are many ways to look at the world and that we have yet to find a single discipline that has no room for development in one way or another. These two things, opening the mind and developing a strong work ethic, are valuable because they allow the student to think critically; this, in turn, prepares each student for the next level of life, whether that is to be higher education or entering the workforce, which is why it has been valuable to attend this school.

I wish I had known a little bit more about the core curriculum, though this information was made readily available, I neglected to thoroughly review the information

Jarod

What I have received from my college experience is a first-rate liberal arts education. I like to see my college as different and unique from other colleges because instead of a focused-on-one-thing learning experience like others get at big public universities, at my college we are exposed to a wide array of topics and worldviews immediately. It is impossible to attend Wabash for a semester and not change in some way, shape, or form whether it be intellectually or spiritually, etc. I eventually get a major and my main focus is on that, but for some time and even through my senior year I am taking mathematics, religion, physics, philosophy, and many courses that have nothing to do with my major, but stimulate my growth as a person and human being. I am now well versed in many aspects of academia as well as the world and all of this impacts the way that I think about life and my goals and will aid me as I continue on in my journey.

The work hard, play hard atmosphere of the school. We like to learn and get down to business and get good grades to prepare for our future, but we also see the other side of the coin and have responsible fun when we can.

The limitations in courses/majors that one can take. There are no sociology courses/major, sports medicine or kinesiology courses/major, no business courses/major, among other important courses that should probably be offered at the college that aren't.

Gabriel

My classmates are a very diverse group of individuals who share a mindset of self-improvement and progress.

I entered college expecting little improvement from the world of cliques and ostracism known as high school. After a year here, the most succinct way I can state my discovery is this: “coolness” is achieved in high school through apathy, and in college through care. A high school student’s apathy toward his grades and teachers was often directly correlated to his or her popularity. Through college I feel I have entered the real world, where forethought and preparation are recognized as logical and difficult aspects of achieving prolonged enjoyment in life. This goal of happiness is universally shared, but only through maturity can we achieve it. By facing our education and future employment head-on, we show due respect to our life’s value. The mature atmosphere of my school has prompted me to face my love of teaching by emphasizing its practicality as a career. It has opened my eyes to the possibility of being for others what so many wonderful people have been for me.

People who have a focus on self-improvement and truth-seeking should attend this school.

Wabash College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.