Wabash College Top Questions

Jarod

The work hard, play hard atmosphere of the school. We like to learn and get down to business and get good grades to prepare for our future, but we also see the other side of the coin and have responsible fun when we can.

Kyle

"Boys will be boys, Men go to Wabash."

Josh

Wabash College is a place to become the man you can be. Wabash is a tough school, not everyone can make it here; it requires more work outside the classroom than most state schools. The college is run by the students in most aspects. Students work in most positions under the watchful eye of a professional to ensure they do their job correctly. Wabash is only one of a few remaining all male schools, and all students are proud of that.

Garrett

The alumni network at Wabash is something that is impressive. The alumnus know that if they hire a Wabash man they are going to get a quality man able to handle any difficulty thrown at him.

Grahm

I brag about the Philosophy Professors and the Fraternities.

Paul

How well the school excels accademically. Tha they should not judge it before they come and visit the school.

Levi

The statistics of success in graduates and the positions of leadership that they hold.

Corey

Wabash is ranked the twelth best college in the nation academically, and we ar ranked 3rd in the nation as an athletic school.

Ryan

Alumni, Academics, etc. Anything and Everything.

Logan

The opportunity of getting a good job after graduation.

Grady

The one thing that I tend to boast about to my friends at other schools, is that I when i will be done in four years and will more than likely already have a job or internship lined up. My friends tease me about being at an all-male school, but i feel that Wabash is the best school that I looked at and will ultimately help me in achieveing all that i want in life. So the thing that I brag about most is that Wabash will always be ready to help me after I leave here.

james

we are real men and we are going to be rich in the future

Andrew

They say one in eight Wabash grads becomes a millionaire. That's a figure I like to throw around.

Jordan

Wabash College is an experience that pushes you to become a hard-working person. The support here is great amongst peers, and the professors do a great job of pushing you to become the best you can be.

Andrew

I talk most about the sense of tradition and brotherhood we have here. We are a close-knit campus, and we take great pride in being a "Wabash Man." You would be hard-pressed to find a more loyal student and alumni group. I also talk about the accessibility of the professors and the amount of activities on campus...all of which keep me VERY busy.

Romaric

The school's reputation.

Joshua

That it is one of the best schools in this country

John

How wonderful and exciting my classes are, and how the professors actually know my name and invite me to dinner often.

Lucas

Our small class sizes allow us greater faculty interaction than what i have experience second-hand through my friends at other schools.