Wabash College Top Questions

shengshuang

My school has very tough grading system, if you want to have fun and have a lot of entertainment in my school, I can just tell you, no way. So, those who don't have incentives to study shouldn't attend this school.

Chad

A woman shouldn't attempt to attend this school, or someone who is not prepared to take the rigorous academic cirriculum.

Ryan

No one. This is the best school ever!

Zachary

A lazy person.

Jonathan

Someone who needs constant activity or who needs the urban feel in life should not attend this school. The school has ample academic activities during most weekdays and weeknights, but the weekends are lame; many students leave to visit other nearby large university campuses for socializing. The rural, small-town Midwest environment can be suffocating--even for those who have grown up in it. Otherwise, academically, if you do not want to work hard, then you shouldn't come. Sure, there are majors that support a little laziness, but all generally require lots of reading and writing.

Garrett

A female as it is an all male school. Also, someone who is not willing to fully immerse themselves academically. Wabash is a very good school with a good reputation and it's a tough school. A Wabash man is a gentlemen, and is someone who respects himself and those around him. A Wabash man is not here to have fun all the time, he is here to work, to better is education, and to do everything in his power to uphold the Wabash tradition.

Mike

Anyone who barely scraped by in high school, and didn't have to put forth effort.

Fabricio

If you are lookinf the a place where you have fun every weekend, get drunk and be surronded with women this is not the place for you. If you are lazy, have poor managment and dont know what to do with your life this is not the place for you. However, if you want to have a great discipline a challenging academic prefromance and an outstanding moral development this is the right place for yor. Wabas guys, work hard, and we are really prepared for the future whether gradschool or the job market. WABASH ALWAYS FIGHTS!!!!

Tim

The type of person who is well rounded, know how to think outside the box, has good time management, and works diligently.

Joseph

A person that shouldn't attend this school is someone who is not willing to put forth any effort.

Those with a questionable work ethic or bad study habits

Steven

Well, considering that it's an all-male institution, females need not apply. Wabash is a special place in the fact that it makes its students want to learn. Students who aren't willing to work will not do well here, but that does not mean that they cannot apply. Students such as these will definitely go through a life changing experience that they will carry with them for the rest of their lives. After all, Wabash is a college that changes lives and I feel that it exceeds those expectations.

Craig

Women--they're not allowed. Guys who aren't dedicated to their education. Guys who just want to float through life.

Jacob

An individual who doesn't have strong work ethic or doesn't have self motivation.

Jorge

A person who wants to suceed in their life Who is commited to learning.

Ryan

an unmotivated and lazy person should not attend Wabash College. this place requires you to be mentally strong, and if your not you'll learn to be tough very quick. its a very hard school. getting in here is one thing, staying in is a completely different matter. its a meat grinder at times but in the end its all worth it.

Christopher

First and foremost, Wabash College is a liberal arts college for men, and therefore women are not allowed. Wabash College is a difficult college, so a person who is not ready to work hard should not come here. Those are the main reasons to not come here, because many scholarship opportunites are available.

Dan

Some one who doesn't want to work hard and wants to party all the time.

Ye

Female, of course. Students who have crime record and have done something illegally are also included.

Joshua

Only a man who is willing to work and can handle the stress of being help accountable for his actions

Christian

A kind of person who shouldn't attend this school is someone who struggles at managing their time. Wabash College is a strong academic school, and if a person struggles at managing his time, he can fall behind rather quickly. And with how challenging the academics at this college are, once a person falls behind in their coursework it is nearly impossible to catch up.

Nathan

Anybody who is not ready to put away childish activity and put their nose to the grindstone whould not go here.