Mount Carmel, IL
Wabash Valley College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wabash Valley College

Mackenize

I have had many opportunities and experiences in college that have helped me learn and grow. I have been able to observe and help in classrooms to gain experience in the education field. I also have loved being a member of Student Senate at Wabash Valley College. This has helped me overcome my shyness and step out of my comfort zone. I have been more involved in college and I really enjoy being involved. This year, my sophomore year in college, I am Vice President of Student Senate. This has allowed me learn what it's like to step up and be a leader. I love that Wabash Valley College is a small school close to home.

Alisha

It is a great college. All of the staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. There are a variety of majors to choose from and plenty of clubs to join. Anyone going into health care will definitely benefit taking the Anatomy classes, as they have human cadavers to study.

Levi

I think Wabash Valley is a great community college. It is small college but you get to know your professors on a personal level. Even though it is in a small town, you don't get distracted by other events as easily allowing you to focus more on schooling.

Keri

Wabash Valley College is an excellent college for those just graduating high school. The classes aren't huge so it won't be as much as a shock as opposed to going to a major university. The teachers are all super nice and very easy to get along with. I recommend this college for anyone and everyone wanting to start their college career.

Jose

I would tell myself that it's not going to be easy, and to be prepared. I've learned now that it's always better to have more than one plan. It's better to have more than one plan because you never know what life will throw at you. Life isn't always fair and to learn how to deal with it, by having a back up plan when it comes to college. Not to focus on just one thing, to be aware that your plans might change for the better or worse. To keep focus and not let your college dreams fade away just because your plans change, to work with problems that college will come with. Also, that education is the best investment in life, altough it might seem that college is to expensive. If you just take a moment to do the research for financial aid and other forms of "free money" soon your dream will become a reality. Thats what I would have told myself if I had the chance.

Bethany

My school is in a small town so it gives everyone a "hometown" feel.

My school is in a small town so it gives everyone a "hometown" feel.

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself to be prepared for anything! Going to a junior college saved me a good amount of money, but I didn't plan on my advisor telling me I could be done in one year. If I could talk to myself as a senior, I would also say plan farther ahead even if it doesn't seem necessary at the time. I'm rushing around now trying to apply for universities because I thought I had another year to plan. I was wrong! Always think ahead and be ready for everything college throws your way.

I believe that this community college is for everyone. Wabash Valley College offers a wide variety of classes to help anyone acheive their educational goals.

Wabash Valley College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.