Wabash Valley College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Wabash Valley College

Levi

I think Wabash Valley is a great community college. It is small college but you get to know your professors on a personal level. Even though it is in a small town, you don't get distracted by other events as easily allowing you to focus more on schooling.

Keri

Wabash Valley College is an excellent college for those just graduating high school. The classes aren't huge so it won't be as much as a shock as opposed to going to a major university. The teachers are all super nice and very easy to get along with. I recommend this college for anyone and everyone wanting to start their college career.

Mackenize

I have had many opportunities and experiences in college that have helped me learn and grow. I have been able to observe and help in classrooms to gain experience in the education field. I also have loved being a member of Student Senate at Wabash Valley College. This has helped me overcome my shyness and step out of my comfort zone. I have been more involved in college and I really enjoy being involved. This year, my sophomore year in college, I am Vice President of Student Senate. This has allowed me learn what it's like to step up and be a leader. I love that Wabash Valley College is a small school close to home.

Alisha

It is a great college. All of the staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. There are a variety of majors to choose from and plenty of clubs to join. Anyone going into health care will definitely benefit taking the Anatomy classes, as they have human cadavers to study.

Madison

Wabash Valley College is a great hometown college offering a wonderful education experience at an amazing price. The instructors, especially science instructors are great at their jobs and really prepare you for the next step in your educational and career choices.