Wake Forest University Top Questions

Tell us about the sports scene on campus.

Bradley

We are a strong basket ball

The sports scene on campus is insane! Every sport has fans whether it be the ACC Football and Basketball team or the Club Frisbee team. There are so many sports to play and watch you have no choice but to stay active. And since Wake Forest has had many great athletes don't be surprise if your favorite professional player stops by on campus for an event like the Josh Howard or Chris Paul Celebrity Basketball games.

Football- an excuse to tailgate and drink to excess. And then possibly watch the game. While drunk. Some die-hard football fans stay for the entire game. Basketball- Way more fun to watch because it's more fast-paced. I swear I like it more because I'm ADD and I need to be entertained. Constantly. Soccer- Apparently both our men's and women's soccer teams are excellent. The men made it to the ACC championships in 2008. Volleyball-.......................................... Lacrosse.................................... Cross-country/track- these people are beasts Women's Field Hockey- Apparently they're REALLY GOOD too. Tennis-............no idea. Baseball- the guys are super hot. But the team's record isn't that hot. I probably forgot some other teams, but if I did it probably means they're rather insignificant