Wake Forest University

« See more reviews of Wake Forest University

Greek life is huge here. I am in Kappa Kappa Gamma and love it! Athletic events are very popular. I met my closet friends in my freshman dorms, in class, and in my sorority. Sororities and fraternities are very important here.`

the campus is dominated by greek life. 90% of all the parties on campus are greek parties. we are a hard liquor campus, not so much drugs. the football games are usually pretty packed...for the first 5 mins.

greek; yes, leave doors open; popular athletics; closest friends from where I lived and sorority; always studying; springfest is a spring event every year; greek system is huge; movies, eat out, shopping

Greek life is very popular. But religious groups are also popular as well as different charity events and creative/artistic groups like a Capella groups. Athletic events are very popular.

Greek life is big here. As an athlete, I was one of about 4 girls on my hall (of 30+) who didn't rush. There are also some good Christian or religious groups, such as AIA and RUF.

The most popular groups are sororities or fraternities. I'm a Kappa Delta but I'm also a dancer. Students do leave their doors open - I feel safe here.

Traditions and events that happen every year: Wake Frost, Shag on the Mag, a Carnical, concerts... Basketball games and football games are very popular.

Social life is entirely centered around fraternities and sororities. Parties every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, some Thursdays (maybe Mondays).

Baseball, football and volleyball are the most popular sports. If I'm awake at 2 a.m. on a Tuesday I'm watching a movie with my girlfriend.

Fraternities and sororities dominate the social scene. Student body is divided into 3 groups: Greeks, athletes, and GDIs.