Wake Forest University

« See more reviews of Wake Forest University

What is the stereotype of students at your school?

Preppy, preppy, preppy; the students are conservative; the students here are rich as Croesus; most people are in Greek organizations;

affluent, attractive, driven, achievement motivated, conservative, Southern, white, straight, affiliated with a Greek organization

Small school with great ACC sports Rich kids due to Wake being an expensive, private school Work hard- play hard mentality

That we are really fratty and drink a lot. We are also considered incredibly conservative with a lot of "Good Old Boys."

Wake students are supposed to be preppy and wealthy. Like all college students, we drink a lot and are very shallow.

The stereotypes of Wake students are that we're all rich and preppy and snobby and there's not a lot of diversity.

Some stereotypes are that it's an athletic, preppy school for rich kids, and that it has a huge greek percentage.

preppy, obnoxious, rich, business oriented, anorexic, southern, smart, ivy league rejects, studious, competitive

That the students come from affluent families and are very privileged and don't have to work for anything.

everyone wears polos. no one dates. greek life is essential. work forest is accurate. everyone is rich.