Wake Forest University Top Questions

A person who is willing to work hard to get the grades he is used to, wants a smaller school, is not fazed by preppiness, doesn't need a huge amount of diversity in the student population

Someone who is classy, cultural, and concerned with the future of our society and world should attend Wake Forest.

As stated previous, Wake Forest University requires its students to have an extremely high work ethic and a sense of discipline. The work load at this university is very heavy; however, students also need to learn to balance their activities. Almost all Wake Forest students are involved in some sort of social group, athletic activity, leadership role, or any other program that Wake offers. So prospective students should possess qualities that would make it easy for them to participate in extracurriculars alongside their academia.

Someone who is focused.

A driven, independent, spirited, fun , and mostly strong-willed person should attend Wake Forest University.

Dean

The kind of person who should attend this school is somebody who is extremely interested in becoming involved in Greek life and likes football/basketball.

A very intelligent, career focused, driven person