Wake Technical Community College

« See more reviews of Wake Technical Community College

Students are focused, diligent, and determined to pass their classes in the best possible of ways. Most of them have part-time, full-time jobs or families that they need to take care of. Although one can make good acquaintances and a few good friends, there is not much priority for social interaction among students since many of them are busy enough with their own life. Most of them are decent, educated persons who are willing to offer their help if asked.

My classmates at Wake Tech are all the same in the fact that they want to go to class and go home. At a community college like Wake Tech there is no intention for social activity because most want to get out of here as soon as possible.

There will be a variety of students at the facilities that I will be attending. All age groups will be attending classes as many people in the Raleigh area have had to changel careers due to unemployment.

My classmates are a diverse array of people of different ages, ethnicities, and personalities, each with a unique background story of how they got to where they are today.

My classmates are diverse in every glorious sense.

Much younger than me.

There are students from all walks of life and they all seem to get along well.