Minneapolis, MN
Walden University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Walden University

Ebony

My classmates are supportive, encouraging, and they actually care about others.

My classmates are supportive, encouraging, and they actually care about others.

The advice I would give myself is to learn how to study the right way. Go to the library and find some books on studying because you will surely need them to prepare you for the extensive reading, quizzes, tests, and other assignments. You also need to learn how to balance your time with your studies, work, friends. Make sure that you give the most time to your studies, they should come first. Please try not to over do it by having so much going on that you don?t have the required time to study. Yes, you are away living on your own but you still need to have your own rules, like coming in at a certain time you don?t need to be out all night just because your friends are doing it or there is a party going on. You need to have a good support team friends, family, old teachers, whoever. The last piece of advice is to keep your eyes on the prize which is your future. Oh, apply for scholarships and grants to help cut the cost of school and loans if you still have to get them.

The best thing about my school is that it has more than 43 universities in 20 countries and over 500,000 students. It also has a multiyear undergrad, master's and graduate programs in a number of fields. I love that I can network with people around the world from my home computer. It can allow me to become a better person in business and just for myself getting to know people in different countries with different backgrounds. I love being part of Laureate International University, which Walden University is part of.

Qwendolyn

I would tell myself to make a 8 year education plan and make sure I stick to it. Do not be destracted by people around or compete with what thier plans are for thier life. Do ask for to much advice about my plans becuase everybody does not have the vision as myself. Be aware of so called friends whom are trying to steer you in the right direction, when no doubt they are just trying to get you off course for thier own benefit. Be confident in who you are and where your going, and know your vision for will get you where you want to go as long as you keep looking forward.

Someone who is not motivation on thier own to successfully complete there education.

Maria

Walden University is best known for having a very successful on-line University, where you can complete all your course work without leaving your home.

The advice that I would give myself is to stick with it, no matter what! My husbands career, bills and children all came before me. I this ecomomy, my husbands "recession proof" industry no longer exists and instead of being able to jump in and help, I need to make myself marketable. No matter the obsticles, trials or road blocks I would tell myself to finish at least an undergraduate degree. I have over 20 years of "corporate" experience, but I am not as marketable because I lack a degree. I can't imagine that any one at age 52 would like to be going through this process, but it is now or never.

I wish that I would of known how easy it was to start the process. I would not of waited so long to finish my degree.

Walden University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.