Minneapolis, MN

Walden University

« See more reviews of Walden University

My classmates are very friendly and are very interactive in their daily assignments and activities. I love that they also find the time to get together online when someone needs help to assist just like a traditional brick and mortar facility.

All races from all parts of the United States. Most are working adults or stay at home mothers over 25 years old. Some are continuing their education beyond high school, but many others are getting degrees to advance their current careers.

I completed my degree online. My classmates were very supportive. It was a safe environment to take risks and put yourself out there. We all participated in the forum discussions.

It has been refreshing to meet other students from different places, cultures, and backgrounds at Walden University.

My classmates are supportive, encouraging, and they actually care about others.

International mix which provides a gifted insight into world issues.

no personal contact, online classes

I do not know yet

As, I am in an online curriculum here at Walden University, it can be a little overwhelming when you read the accomplishments of some of my fellow students. Although many are more experienced than I, they never have made me feel inferior. As previously stated, many of them provide insights that I would never have imagined.

Willing and eager to learn.