Minneapolis, MN

Walden University

« See more reviews of Walden University

I enjoy this online experience. The school offers student support and multiple student organizations. Part of Walden University's mission is social change and the classroom discussions encourage individual thinking and decision-making. Course content is practical and relevant. My professors have been doctorate level with multiple education credentials and work experience in health care. This online experience involves 5-8 papers with supported research weekly and a weekly test. The workload is intensive but the learning experience is very rewarding.

Walden is a wonderful school I like that it offers classes online and it gives me the ease of learning at my own pace. I like that the classes are intense which helps me learn more. People think online learning is easy. It's not. It takes discipline and patience and hard work to earn the grade.

Walden University is a great school! Every member from academic advisors, instructors, bursar, financial aid, seem very interested in my success. They are very quick to respond to any issues I may be experiencing.

I just started this month. It is the perfect place for a student who would like to study online.

They have challenging programs. However, the programs can be completed at your own time.

Relatively Easy.