Minneapolis, MN

Walden University

« See more reviews of Walden University

Find other ways to go to school and never give up. Life is very hard to say the least. You are meant for greater things yet it requires a lot of sacrifice. In the end, all that you have to go through will be worth it when you see the lives you have changed because of your desire to make the world a better place.

By attending Walden University, I have been given the opportunity to study in a growing field. Upon completion of my studies, I can be assured that I will be able to find career placement. I am very excited to be in the program I am, and I can rest assured that I will be a success in my future endeavors.

I have learned much about being independent, and I like that I have the ability to select my own classes. It is teaching me a lot about life's challenges, and I feel like I am being well prepared for anything life throws my way.

Well, I'm just getting started this month so I'm not sure, but I do know the flexibility of being able to do my classed online will make a huge difference.

Study, study, study and network as much as you can and you will succeed.

I would say stay focused and don't flip flop like I did.

Finish college before getting married.