Walden University Top Questions

Nataki

Instructors rely on the assigned reading materials to teach. Although instructors are available to respond to your questions, they do not proactively conduct online lectures or hold real-time seminars or any other format to actually teach the course curriculum.

Marcella

Since my school is online I can't talk to staff, teachers, or students in person This can be frustrating in certain circumstances

Texa

The most frustrating thing about my school is that my financial aid will not get me to my graduation. I will need scholarships to complete my degree.

Florence

The most frustrating thing about Walden University is that they are late when it comes to what kind of financial aid package they are going to award you, do not have your own academic advisor or financial advisor help you along the way. The University sometimes acts like a business instead of a college that wants to support their students. Another frustrating thing is they only have scholarships for only 6 programs for undergraduates. If any undergraduate students do not fall under the 6 programs they will not be eligible for a scholarship.

Karen

There is nothing frustrating about Walden University.

Tami

Nothing about the school inparticular. Just being new to the online learning process is a little scary, and not having been in school for serveral years.