Walla Walla, WA
Walla Walla Community College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Walla Walla Community College

Jhanae

Walla Walla Community College has a very beautiful campus and is set in a very beautiful town. There is always things to do and adventure, Walla walla has its own agenda, with calming sunsets, great local foods to always try, and many places to stay active at, including the YMCA. WWCC may not be the most diverse but it is very inclusive, and I enjoy meeting new people all the time.

Walla Walla Community College is known for having professors that really care about you as a student and individual. The small class sizes make interaction between all students and teachers stand out from other campuses. The athletic culture is extremely prevalent and campus is small so you basically know everyone and everything about them. For example, you could pass a student in the hall and know who they are dating, their entire list of exes, and even what you heard they did at that "social gathering" last weekend even though you have never spoken a word to them in your entire life. Chances are you have also stalked their social media count more times than you would like to admit! If you feel comfortable having random people know details about your life that you didn't even know yourself- this is the place to be!

Anna

Has a great atmosphere, well taught classes that are understandable, and teachers are available and happy to help student understand information. As a student one of my teachers would even meet with me everyday after class to help me write a perfect essay. After that constant extracurricular help, I am now a A+ essay writer!

Catalina

I absolutely love WWCC! I entered Fall 2017 after moving out of state to get away from an accident I was in that almost took my life. I dropped out of high school with .5 credits left to graduate after I lost my best friend in school to suicide. The advisers in the high school completion program are absolutely phenomenal and have helped me get back on my feet. I'm currently taking my high school completion course, psychology, and business math to advance myself into the world of psychology to later transfer to a 4 year college and receive my doctorate degree as a psychiatrist. WWCC has been the biggest blessing i could've ever asked for, and I'm continuously amazed by their determination and hard work in getting their students where they want to be.

Karene

My first impression of this college was that it's very clean and the staff are friendly. The first time I applied though in 2014 did not go well. It took me 3 years to get into the school. I think the advisor did not really help me much. This is the part of the school application process I did not like. I also felt like my previous studies were taken for granted. Some of my subjects were considered while others weren't. The teachers are hard working some are more dedicated than others. I love the environment, but I feel there might be a lacking in the extra curricular activities. They don't enforce it and I hardly know what clubs to join because they don't give you a guide to what the school has to offer. I think that they could make improvements in this area.

I love it here, and I would recommend WWCC to anyone! This is a great school, with caring faculty in a pleasant small town. There are plenty opportunists to succeed, and plenty of help for those that need it. Come to Walla Walla and be impressed by "just" a community college.

Angel

It's a great community college, however it's limited and goes not have much to offer and some classes are only offered on certain quarters only. I wish this college had more classes regarding art and more outside of college actives like intramural games.

shyanne

D
Clarkston campus financial aid office NOT GOOD!!!

Clarkston campus financial aid office NOT GOOD!!!

The Clarkston campus is not concerned for the average student wanting to just take a few courses, particularly the financial aid office - this department receives no stars!! They don't have time for students that just need to take a few refresher courses or get some coursework done to meet other college application criteria, yet need assistance with some basics and don't need all the fluff and treating you like you're still in high school. They are all about hand holding for regular students seeking degrees. My husband took some classes for a couple quarters to meet more updated coursework qualifications for PA school applications and was treated like a second rate citizen. When he needed assistance with financial aid, the financial aid office didn't help him and he never ended up receiving his financial assistance, which in turn caused us to have to drain our savings for him to attend a few classes at WWCC. Now that I'm unexpectedly unemployed, we have no savings and we are in financial hardship due to the problems with WWCC's inability to help with financial aid. But we receive phone calls every week about whether he will attend subsequent quarters, which he had explicitly stated he was not going to do, and that he was only taking a couple quarters to satisfy other school coursework criteria. My husband and I are both LCSC Alumni and he would have attended the classes he needed at LCSC, but the semester system didn't work for the classes he needed to take, and so he chose to attend WWCC, being able to complete more coursework in a more condensed timeframe. Had he known about the issues he would have faced, he would have tried to look elsewhere to get his coursework done. I would not recommend the Clarkston campus of WWCC to anyone, but particularly if just looking to take a few classes and not enroll in a degree-seeking program.

Thomas

WWCC has been an excellent learning experience marked by helpful and informative teachers and staff that genuinely care about the education of its students.

The Cowboy Breakfast is the biggest annual fundraiser throughout the school, a day-long event that is engaging and fun.

The stereotype is that of an individual seeking to better his or her life and I would have to say that generalization is fairly spot-on.

There are so many fundraisers and community events that populate the school calender.

It has been such a pleasurable experience attending school with so many friendly, like-minded individuals focused on furthering their education.

The curriculum and class discussions are thought-provoking and mentally stimulating.

Walla Walla Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.