College Place, WA
Walla Walla University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Walla Walla University

Christin

Walla Walla University is a small town school but known nation wide for its engineering and nursing program. Small class sizes allow you to get to know your professors better and they always make themselves available and friendly to the student body.

Sara

Walla Walla University is a really good school, in my opinion. There are about 1,900 students, as far as I know, which is a good number. You can know a lot of people, and recognize most of the faces you see every day, but you always see a person you've never noticed before. The most complained about thing is CommUnity credits. You're required to go to weekly assembly 8 out of 11 weeks each quarter, and people hate it for some reason.

ASWWU (Associated Students of Walla Walla University) puts on awesome events, such as Battle of the Bands and Barn Party. Those are the most popular things on campus, I guess.

Molly

My school is best known for preparing students for careers in the medical field and engineering. It's a christian college, so while its academically strong, it also offers a spiritually-rich atmosphere.

If I could go back in time and give myself a little advice, the first thing I would say is, "Listen to your parents!" They knew what they were talking about when they said, "GPA counts, Molly" and "You need to make applying for scholarships a full-time job". School is far more expensive than I imagined, and though we were able to put together a financial package that works for us, it's been stressful. I would also tell myself to enjoy the ride. Despite the stresses of senior year- the projects, the tests, the deadlines- it's a magical time. It's easier to see that now, looking back. I would tell myself to slow down and just take it all in, treasure it. Treasure the break-ups, the winning touchdowns, the cramming, the crotchety teachers, and the camraderie of the people who are experiencing all those things with you. We'll never pass this way again. Lastly, I would tell myself that it's all going to be OK.

It's expensive! And you have to live on-campus until you're 22 or a senior!

Kelsey

Going into my senior year was almost a new scene for me. I was homeschooled through high school until my senior year. I was unsure of how things were going to work out after finding out that many of my home schooled credits did not transfer well into my public high school credits. I was pretty much retaking classes I had already taken. Unfortunately, because of this I did not get the chance to take more challenging classes to give me more opportunities in college. By the end of my senior year, I had no desire to even go to college becauce I didn't believe I could get there. Since then, I have learned to work with what I have and that even though it may take longer to acheive whatever it is that I want to do in life, it is the effort and the patience that will get me there. I would never have imagined myself a sophmore in college, but here I am now. If there was one piece of advice I could give myself as a high school senior, it would be that no downfall is ever big enough to keep me down.

Alexia

The advice I would give my self is to cherish every single moment with my family and friends because I don't know when I will see my friends again since everyone is taking their own path. I would also prepare myself ahead of time for the separation from my family and friends. And I would also start prepping myself for college level reading and education.

The most frustrating thing about my school is how far you got to walk to your classes.

Patricia

Stop getting distracted by guys and focus more on preparing for universities and applying for bright futures. Enjoy the moments that are in front of you because you will never have moments like these again. be responsible for your actions and be in charge of your life. Always strive to do the best in all you do and with your school work because the expectations only get raised up a notch from here on. Love people like you never have loved before because that is how you will make a lasting difference.

Kimberly

Sometimes you wish you could go back in time and tell yourself that if you try this one thing it will change your entire future. If I could go back and talk to myself as a high school senior, these are some of the things that I would tell myself. First, I would tell myself that I needed to work a little harder in high school like you do in college so that you can get to your goals faster. Next, I would tell myself to literally hold your head up and have better confidence in yourself, because if you’re not confident in yourself no one else will be either. After that, I would say to please make sure that you assert yourself and ask questions when you don’t understand. Finally, I would tell myself that you may not know what you want to do right now, but one day you will make a big difference and impact in someone’s life.

My classmates in Walla Walla College are very friendly, outgoing, and easy to work with.

Our school is best known for its high academic programs in nursing and engineering, and it is also known for being Christian based.

If I knew what I know now about college life, then I probably wouldn't have stressed so much about going to college. The courses and people aren't so bad, and I would tell myself that things would just get easier in time. I would tell myself that going to college is the right decision, and that college comes with great experience. I would also advise myself not to go too crazy on money spending because college is very expensive, especially when you're on your own. Lastly, I'd reassure myself that God is with me, and that with Him, things are much easier.

Kodi

I would tell myself that college isn't as exciting as some people say it is, and that it's alot more work then high school wa...

I would tell myself that college isn't as exciting as some people say it is, and that it's alot more work then high school was.

There isn't much to do around the campus on the weekends. The towns are pretty small so you have to be creative with what you do.

Someone used to a large city with many activities available.

Walla Walla University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.