Walla Walla University

« See more reviews of Walla Walla University

Most of my classmates were sent here by parents who wanted education to strengthen their children's Adventist beliefs. They tend to be bright if naive, and (generally speaking) helpful people.

My classmates are kind, generous, good Christian people who strive to find Christ in their studies at Walla Walla, and understand him through reasoning out their faith.

My classmates are kind, fun, easy-to-get-along-with, serious, dedicated, willing to take any challege; they are the kind of friends that anyone would wish to have.

My classmates are friendly, racially & culturally diverse, come from all walks of life, and from all around the world.

A lot of students have a very laid back attitude about school and don't seem overly concerned with future plans.

My classmates in Walla Walla College are very friendly, outgoing, and easy to work with.

My classmates are friendly people with intuitive minds and a Christ centered life.

Most the classmates I know are also independent and ambitious college sophmores.

A mass of individuals who can't decide which they would rather be.

Here to get an education and make friends for a lifetime.