Walla Walla University

« See more reviews of Walla Walla University

There are so many changes that happen in your life when first entering the college atmosphere that it can be easy to get frustrated at many things. From having a bad hair day to a difficult teacher for a class that is beyond your understanding. However, I have found for myself that when I have to deal with difficult times maintaining a good attitude keeps me from frustration. It is a difficult task but not impossible. I believe my school enforces this belief so frustration on this campus has not been a problem for me.

The meal plan. Last year we were able to eat whenever we wanted (when the cafeteria) was open. This year, however, we have to eat at least 6 meals a week in the cafe and we have to pay $100 more than last year for a meal plan that the majority of the students cannot stand.

The most frustrating thing about attending WWU is that the campus and surrounding town are pretty much "dead" on the weekends. College Place has two universities, but other than that it's essentially a retirement community.

The most frustrating thing about my school is how far you got to walk to your classes.

It's expensive! And you have to live on-campus until you're 22 or a senior!

Finding enough aid to pay for it.