Walla Walla University

« See more reviews of Walla Walla University

I must say the best thing aobut my school is that all of the teachers are so knowledgeable at their subjects and they are able to teach all the students so much information within a term. This school is amazing at getting the students and faculty involved in the community to make Walla Walla County a better place to live. To me this is amazing because the school gives time to allow ourselves to become involved in the community as well as connect with God. This school has allowed me to grow psychologically and emotionally like never before!

i am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country such as united state of america.i am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country such as united state of americai am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country such as united state of americai am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign country such as united state of americai am mohammad naseem i want to do my master degree in finance in foreign

It is a good Christian environment that allows its students the safety and freedom to doubt faith or to edify faith. Students are given the freedom to seek God through reasoning, even if their reasoning takes them away from God.

Small school so classes are more personal and your professors get to know you by name

The Willingness of teachers to help you outside the classroom.