North Canton, OH
Walsh University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Walsh University

Monique

It's very important to find a college that looks at the student's best interests. Many colleges are so large and the students that need more attention have a hard time getting that attention. Its important to find a college where faculty and professors are willing to take time out to help their students. Students should have easy access to their professors. College is very important not just academically, but also socially. Participating in college social activities is one of the most important experiences with college life. Find a college that has extra curricular activities that meet the particular student's desires. Never limit your options, and search and search until you find the perfect college.

I wish I would've known more about this school first before I went to Akron U. Akron U. is a nice school, but its so large. You feel like just another number at that school where no one really knows you or even knows your name. When I finally started to attend Walsh I loved how the professors really were interested in educating their students, and the attention from the faculty is great! I just wished I would've known more about this school, b/c it would've been my top pick.

A person who is very goal oriented, and willling to work to earn a degree would be a good candidate for Walsh. Its not a big social school, so if you're into partying, this is not the school for you. If you like close, personal attention from your professors, this is also a good school for you.

Jenelle

Everyone in my classes seem to get along. We all work hard together and the professors are able to give us personal attention because of the smaller class sizes.

Throughout high school is when students need to start looking for schools. Students in today's society are influenced by families and friends. Young adults start to realize whether they want to go to a big school or a little school. Right there is when choices can get narrowed down. Students then need to decide whether to go to a close school or prehaps a school even out of state. Money tends to play a big role in deciding where to go as well. To make the most out of college, kids have to be smart. One mistake, big or little, could potentially ruin an experience. A student should buy books online, go to class, and do the assigned homework. On the weekends go to the sporting events. Kids who do not participate do not realize how much it actually supports the teams efforts. Of course it is college, so going to a party or two will not hurt. Kids in college today should set goals for themselves. After completing the goals it can be a sense of accomplishment. Students again just need to be smart and responsible and everything should come out right.

I wish I would have known about how strict they were becoming over little things.

Rachael

My school has a lot of caring professor's that will help with my career goals.

My school has a lot of caring professor's that will help with my career goals.

College is one of the scariest and most exciting times of your life. For parents, you are letting your child go into a world of independence, hoping that you taught them well enough to succeed. For Students, you are given the chance to use your newfound adulthood and put it into practice. For both, it is a time for new experiences and new responsibilities. The advice I would give to students is to remember to have fun but balance your schoolwork. If you work all the time and don't have fun, it makes everything a lot harder. Make new friends even if you still have old ones. The friends you make at college can help you succeed and make your experience better instead of wishing you were back home. My last bit of advice goes to the parents. Letting go is one of the hardest things to do. My mother had a very difficult time with this but in the end she says she knew I would be fine. One of the best things she did for me during my first year was telling me how she was proud of me. Children need positive reninforcement to help them succeed.

I wish I would have known that if you don't live on campus your first year, you don't get a better dorm your second year.

Lynne

they are always excited to ber at class, engaged in group work, and walys listening to your opionions, thoughts, ideas just like you would listen to theirs.

Go with your heart. If you apply to one or more colleges, but your heart is set on a certainone adn they accept you along with the others go to that school your heart always knows what is best for you. By following your heart you will be happier and your college expereince will be much better and enjoyable rather than being disappointed all the time for picking one of the other schools.

nothing. It is fine just the way it is. Everything is easy to access and the staff are much freindlier than other Christian schools

Walsh University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.