North Canton, OH

Walsh University

« See more reviews of Walsh University

The students at Walsh University make you feel like you're in one big family. Everyone here gets along and helps each other through everything. If you need help and you don't want to go to the staff there are alwasy students out there that want to listen and help you. I was affraid of making new friends because I tend to be shy but it was not a problem at all here. Not only are the students nice but they are also very studious. You can always find a study group on campus for help in classes.

My classmates are like second family to me. Our class sizes are relatively small, usually always less than 30, and we have all got to know each other over the past years because of our major. Some students are well rounded and have a variety of knowledge to share with others and some don't participate at all. There is rarely a happy medium between the two. On average, everyone strives to do well and cares about their grades.

My fellow classmates at Walsh University are very friendly and are willing to help each other out whenever needed. We have small classes so it is very easy to interact with one another and the teachers, this allows us to do group work very often and everyone is able to work very thouroghly with one another. Most students get together and form thier own study groups to help prepare for tests or if some are struggling.

My classmates are a part of the reason I am who I am. Even though I have only know them for a year and a half, they are my family. They are the people who have helped me grow and mature over the past year and a half. My classmates are wonderful, trustworthy people who I would not trade for anything in the world. Everyone is constantly respectful, happy and uplifting. I love my classmates.

My classmates are more like family. They are around when you need them as well as to give great advice and help me through anything. We eat, sleep, cry. laugh, study and enrich our lives together. Here at Walsh University you are a family there is no aquaintances we love eachother!

My classmates, who are fairly diverse and come from different states and countries, are my friends with whom I am able study and gain different perspectives on the topics being covered.

My classmates are kind, caring, hard working, driven, respectable classmates who love to offer help and collaborate so we all understand concepts and succeed in our program.

Everyone in my classes seem to get along. We all work hard together and the professors are able to give us personal attention because of the smaller class sizes.

they are always excited to ber at class, engaged in group work, and walys listening to your opionions, thoughts, ideas just like you would listen to theirs.

The majority of my classmates are older but are very wise and willing to help with any problems I may be having in the classroom.