North Canton, OH

Walsh University

« See more reviews of Walsh University

The worst thing about Walsh is definitely the tuition. You need to be extremely wealthy or have a lot of aid to attend this school. I am no longer playing basketball, which makes paying for my education extremely difficult. It has a tendency to affect your views on the school, despite all of the positives.

We have some hidden racism that occurs within the student population, also we currently only have a few professors that are of the minority, one of the greatest professors who ever taught here left this past summer before I could take her. We do not have any Sororities/ Fraternities!

The arts are not appreciated on campus as much as they ought to be. I am involved in the Chorale and the Theater program but many students do not know that either of these exist on campus. The arts are growing here but it has taken a very long time to gain some focus.

The worst thing about Walsh University I would have to say is getting accepted to live off campus. You would think it wouldnt be that hard, but here at Walsh they are pretty hard on who qualifies to live off campus.

Because I also work, trying to find classes that are suited for a working individual is difficult. It takes me 30 minutes to drive to school and finding classes that coincide with eachother is almost non-existent.

I feel the worst thing about Walsh is the expense and the financial aid given to students. I feel that more money could be given to the students so that they are able to continue their education at this school.

The only negative I can think to say about my school is that sometimes on weekends students will go home and it will be somewhat dead on campus. There is almost nothing negative I can think of for my school.

My school does not put enough, if any, emphasis on becoming or staying green. I think it should be a huge topic on all campuses, especially for our generation.

I think the worst thing about Walsh is that it is like a high school. It is very clique-ish and some of the students are very rude.

Not enough extra curricular activities for students who live on campus.