North Canton, OH

Walsh University

« See more reviews of Walsh University

Although Walsh University is primarily Catholic, someone of any religious background will feel comfortable attending here. Someone who likes a small campus that is easy to navigate, as well as teachers that give individual attention, would like attending this school.

A person should attend this school if they are academically focused and also willing to have fun getting to know people and making friends. If they do not want to interact at all with their peers, it may not be the best fit because Walsh is a family environment

Anyone can attend this school there is not one type of person that would not be aloud at Walsh University. No one judges you here it is very easy to be yourself at this school. You really feel like you are at home.

Someone that is looking for a small campus atmosphere with the ability of a one on one relationship with their teachers. They should be looking for a great school and should be able to work and study hard.

The type of person to come to Walsh is outgoing and friendly. Since Walsh is a such a small campus, it is important to get to know people. You don't want to be a stand-offish person here.

I think a the kind of person that should attend this school is someone that is very serious about their education and is not looking for a "party" school.

anyone looking for small classrooms, great people, hardly any drinking, and teachers that actually know your first and last name during classes.

Walsh University is a school for someone who is determined, hard working, disciplined, and appreciative of a higher education.

A person who is driven, determined to do well, and knows that in order to succeed studying is very important.

someobdy who doesn't want to attend a large university. somebody who will learn from smaller classrooms.