North Canton, OH

Walsh University

« See more reviews of Walsh University

I would have liked to know how long exactly it takes to complete a degree because the timeline that they give you is for a person who is strictly a student and does not intend on trying to work and go to school at the same time.

I wish I would have know that the cafeteria food gets old fast! You definately get bored with it, so I buy a bunch of different foods to eat constantly. Cafeteria food is also never good for you, so watch your diet.

I was well informed of almost everything I needed know prior to starting school. Orientation was a great thing to help students become aware of the campus and what it has to offer.

With the contact the school has with the students, we are so well informed before we start that there is nothing I had to ask or wonder.

nothing. It is fine just the way it is. Everything is easy to access and the staff are much freindlier than other Christian schools

I wish I would have known that if you don't live on campus your first year, you don't get a better dorm your second year.

I wish I would have known the kind of people that go here because it would have made my decision that much easier.

I wish I would have had better study habits before I came to college. That was the hardest thing to get used to.

I wish I knew that the school had many extra classes a student had to take due to the fact it is a university.

Before coming to this school, I wish I would have known all available options of majors and what they entail.