Warner Pacific College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Warner Pacific College

Warner Pacific has a great number of Professors and Doctors who are willing to work with you through your college journey. There is a lot of freedom here at Warner when it comes to open conversation and dialogue on controversial subjects or current events and how we can get involved as a community. There are many opportunities given to serve the community around us through different organizations and the college itself is very much an advocate in creating a space where students can speak and take action on issues going on within the school and in the community.

Taelor

I love the community that Warner Pacific has to offer. Everyone is beyond friendly and welcoming. Webern pacific feels more like home to me.

Katherine

Class sizes are small and the staff are invested! It's a great place if you want to be known by your staff and peers. I am an adult commuter and have no idea what living on campus is like. I love how attentive your teachers and advisors are they really do want you to succeed.

Nikki

I'm currently enrolled in the accelerated adult program and love it. They really go the extra mile to welcome new and returning students. This program sets a student up for success. There are several options for assistance in curriculum that are invaluable. The atmosphere is very comfortable and supportive. I'm very happy i made the decision to return and attend Warner.

Andrea

My personal opinion about Warner Pacific College is that it is one of the best colleges I ever visited, I know people may not like the fact that the dorms aren't 5/5 but the education is for sure 5/5. You won't ever attend to a college that has everything you want. I appreciate so much the fact that Warner has small class sizes because it is easier to build relationships with your teachers and other students.