Warner University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Warner University

I love Warner, but I definitely do not love that living off campus is not an option. I cannot afford to live on campus and I am facing the fact that I may not be able to return for my senior year of college. Other than that, I love Warner and am proud to be a Royal.

Alyssa

Warner University is a small private Christian University. The campus itself is VERY small with not a lot of classrooms or dorms. The most beautiful feature on campus would be the clock tower. There is not a lot to do around the general area of the school. Bok Tower, is one of the fine features Lake Wales has to offer and gives park goers opportunities to visit the historical part of Lake Wales. Bok Tower is probably one of the best opportunities going to Warner gives us. There is a Starbucks on campus with a limited menu. There are attempts at campus life activities and there are opportunities to be involved with a local church on campus as well as right down the road. Most professors are very approachable and willing to work with you on anything. They genuinely want you to succeed. The music program is primarily driven by the instrumental ensembles and seems to continuously be growing.

Precious

I love the academic part of Warner University. The professors are amazing, open, and very generous. Not many college professors allow late work with full credit even if you are sick, which is why I love Warner's academics. The housing is not the worst but it can be better. The female dorms were small and you get this tiny closet, that you have to share with another person which isn't even big enough for you in the first place. Campus security is nice, but anyone can just drive on campus because there is no guard at the entrance of the school. The cafeteria food is disgusting execpt on Friday, and if you do not have any transportation the only places that deliver are pizza places. The closest restaurant is a Barbecue place, but the closest McDonalds is a 5 minute drive. The closest walmart is a 7-10 minute drive. The school has very bad reception for wireless devices and the wifi is bad when everyone is on campus. There aren't very many options for Royal Gear in the bookstore or online . In the union, they only sell sandwiches, snacks and drinks. There are some fun activities very rarely but there isn't much school spirit at sport events. You have to be a people person to make friends .

Tyrese

Warner University is a very tight knit community. We're one big family. Everyone knows each other's names. The academics are stellar and the class room sizes are manageable. Professors truly have our best interest at heart. There's always events taking place and our athletics are amazing.

Vanessa

After finishing my first year at Warner University I know that I will stay to finish my undergraduate degree. I love the smaller class sizes and that the professors are easy to talk to. Other than academics Warner has opportunities for everyone, myself I am apart of the Collegiate Future Farmers of America organization and we are a family on and off-campus. Even the sports team and other organizations are close knitted as well as very open to outsiders. Being at a Christian school was very important to me and you can feel the faith on campus.

Kalaya

I attended Warner beginning in Fall 2012 and ended in Spring 2015. I loved how small the college was and even though I'm a really shy person, I got to know a lot of people. Because it's small, you usually ended up with the same people in many different classes throughout the years you'll be there (this was the case with several people I got to know). The people there are very friendly for the most part. There's a lot of students who are from south america but mainly they're athletes. I normally steered clear of the jocks only because they flirted with me and it made me uncomfortable. There's been a few students caught with weed in their dorms and cigarettes. Warner has a strict no smoking policy, so those caught or suspected were kicked out. I was enrolled in their music courses and they were amazing! Overall, this is a great college.

Yesenia

Warner is a great school. I have been here for 4 years and it's made me a better person. The activities they have for students are very fun. I enjoy being with the school. This is a school I would recommend to other students for sure. Being here I have gain so much knowledge and its made me more happy than usual.

Kalyn

Warner University is a great school in which you can grow in knowledge and in spirituality. In addition to this, the teachers really do care about each student- their grades, their sport, their lives. It is a great school with a great atmosphere. Warner University does have some weak points when it comes to being in a rural area and the dining options on campus. However, on campus housing is extremely nice, especially with the the new dorm. In addition to this, you can make great friends and get to know a lot of people.

Krizia

Warner University is a great institution. The faculty and staff are soo caring and they make sure that their students are very well taken care of and comfortable. The small campus allows you to know everyone on a deeper level. The president is very cool. He really cares for his students and tries really hard to get to know each of us on a deeper level.

Alexis

I was lucky to find Warner so that I could play soccer during college. Overall I am glad that it can be my home away from home while living with 3 of my best friends in the dorm. I hope that they can one day give us an actual stadium for our sports but until then, the dirt road to the field is just fine by me.

Jacob

Warner is a great University to attend. With it being such a small school its easy to get involved and its super easy to meet new friends. The professors are always willing to help with 99% of them even giving the students their personal cell phone number and offering to help at any given hour. I have personally called my professors at 1am and they are willing to help with anything I needed help with.

Mikayla

Warner is a wonderful school and it's very religious, it is small and efficient. When I went for a school tour it was very neat and I'm excited to go to this school and meet new people and start this new chapter of my life. I will be living on campus and I am very excited to meet who I will be living with. I also can not wait to decorate my room into something that reminds me of home and of my new life.

Julian

It’s an friendly environment an the place I wanna be able to call home for the next four years. I participate in track an field at the moment but hopefully deciding to join another group of some kind. Also the classes are great our professors make sure they go over what we are going to be quizzed on so there is never an problem with home work. So far so good.

Kiley

Warner is a great school and it has a wonderful atmosphere. The people there are just wonderful and will welcome you in with open arms and they never turn down any type of students. I have passionately loved watching the school grow with the additon of the football team, everyone is all in on sports.

Shannon

I feel like Warner University is a place where you are always welcome. You are accepted as you are and you can ask questions freely.

Anna

I love the campus and the environment that the staff,faculty, and students create.

Yolette

It was a great school. I personally loved the school size and the classroom size. The school was not spread out like most of the other colleges are. Everything is close together. Also the classroom sizes are about 15-18, which is not that much. That’s such a great way to get to know ur professors and have good relationships with your fellow classmates.