Wartburg College Top Questions

Kamden

Wartburg is much like high school in that it is relatively small and pretty cliquey, but it is very different in that the people are overall generally nice, and the classes are much more interesting and teachers much easier to learn significant amounts of information from.

Kerri

Wartburg College is a school where students feel comfortable and at home and have the resources and abilities to reach their potential while developing into the best person they can be.

Jacob

Wartburg College is one of the finest liberal arts schools in the area, as it is dedicated to challenging and developing students in a life full of service and commitment to the greater good of society.

Steven

Its a small town liberal arts college.

Holli

Wartburg College is a relatively small, private college in Iowa, perfect for students looking for a friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere, and that is dedicated to the education of it's students, and the relationship between the school and it's staff, alumni, and town members.

Emma

Wartburg college is a liberal arts school dedicated to learning in and outside of your major, providing service to the community, and exploring your faith and beliefs in an encouraging setting.

osvaldo

Warburg College is very helpful and friendly as well as very competive in sports and also in academics.

Kelsey

Wartburg is a very close-knit community and everyone is always willing to help you out! Classes tend to be more difficult, but are that much more rewarding. As a first-year student, you have the chance to explore your intended major to determine if you are on the right path.

Kassandra

Wartburg College is a great college where you can express yourself in numerous aspects, explore different career paths, travel to places you've never been, and create a strong, family-like bond with those around you.

Wartburg College is a phenomenal liberal arts institution with several available majors and unlimited academic support for the rigorous coursework.

Christine

My school is small and seems to be kind of set in their ways.

Jason

Small campus, small class sizes, and a small town atmosphere give every student the feeling of belonging with old world charm and modern amenities combine to make this school an inviting place for academic achievement and social interactions, whether you like to participate in the arts or athletics it's all right here in the middle of the heartland, snowball fights, ping-pong tournaments, and just hanging out with friends create a down to earth experience that will last a lifetime.

Regan

Wartburg is an accepting school where the faculty is always willing to help and assist the students in any way that they can.

Melissa

Wartburg is open and inviting to all students, has classes where professors and students can interact well together, and tries very hard to be diverse and accepting to everyone.

Kali

Wartburg is a place that likes to smile to cover up real problems.

Jared

Wartburg College is a great place to expand your mind, body, and soul.