Washburn University

« See more reviews of Washburn University

My university is just the right size for the students. They provide many opportunities and flexible hours for the student body to get studying done. The library is open five days a week until eleven pm, which is nice because it can be challenging when you can not study as well at your home environment. I take advantage of this opportunity because I can learn better in quiet areas, and where i do not have any distractions. This school provides a gym membership, which is a great way to relieve stress and stay toned. I love my school .

Washburn is an educational institution that facilitates a quality learning environment. The classes are smaller and allow more teacher and student interaction. Teachers take advantage of innovative teaching strategies, and provide students with an optimal learning environment. Washburn students are proud to be a part of such a great organization. Even the culture promotes excellence.

Washburn University is a safe haven surrounded by a town that has little going for it, which makes it difficult to achieve the social aspect of college, but the school itself is great; small classes, nice teachers, and good people for the most part.

Washburn University is a great place to go if you like the one on one with the professors, because there are not as many people in the class and so the professors have more time to help you if you need it.

Washburn is the place where you meet friends, get an education, and become and Ichabod for life because your college experience is once in a lifetime.

Washburn tends to be unorganized and difficult to get problems dealt with, but most of the classes are nice to take.

Washburn is a smaller school that allows you to feel like you matter; they pay attention to your needs.

Down to earth learning with one of the best faculty and student populations ever.