Washington Adventist University Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Washington Adventist University

Reynae

It is an amazing school for someone who wants the ability to learn and have fun in an environment conducive to growth in many ways. The professors are understanding and open to visits and tutoring sessions at any time. It is a relatively small campus and eventually, everyone knows everyone or at least knows someone that knows everyone, the people are very welcoming and the paraphernalia is to die for.

Lucia

I loved how they kept worrying about you if you are safe and sound.

Imani

My overall opinion of my school is , it’s very open there are no secrets. My school does a great job with keeping me updated with every event happening in and outside of classes. I believe everything we can achieve is better to work together and I stick by that rule.

Ola

Washington Adventist university is a great school. When i first came to the school to register for classes, i was not happy as this was not my dream school and a school close to home. Today, i am a senior and my four years in this school has been appreciable and remarkable. A lot of work still need to be done, but they got you covered in all aspect, especially spiritually.

Max Orlanne

Washington Adventist Univerity is a very surprising institution. At first, they appeared wonderful but as time passed, more and more bad things came to light. Washington Adventist University had many bad apples that need to be rooted out in order for them to begin to become better. The living conditions in the dorm need to be revised and the dorm itself is very old. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of teachers and friends that give this school some rays of sunshine but there is a lot that must be done to improve my overall opinion on Washington Adventist University.

Tual

It is a small school which is awesome and helps the students and professor engage more. It's a school where you can know everyone easily and can get access to things easily. Most people are Nice and polite there. Even though this is a small school, they are not below any other universities. Not perfect in everything yet makes me feel happy to just attend school here.

xavier

It is my first year at washington adventist university. I am enjoying myself, and i have realized that since the school is small people are closer together.everyone know literally almost everyone on campus. the teacher are very nice and accessible. I do recommend anyone coming hear especially if you like to travel. i have only been here a few months and i have traveled to 5 different states it more.

Tyrus

Washington Adventist University has made a lot of improvements. A culture matters mentality, and really for the students. I would say the biggest downside to WAU is the increase in tuition almost every year. Effects a lot of students and the enrollment rate because there is no in state tuition. Overall, the experience was a very good one and I would recommend WAU to anyone looking for a faith based, family environment with a lot of people seeking to do great things in the community.

Steffi

Washington Adventist University is a Christian university where students are involved in both learnings and extracurricular activities. I feel really happy about joining this University because as being a new resident in the United States, I felt really sad and hard making friends in school and church. After joining this university, I felt welcomed as many students were friendly and ready to help. One thing that I felt was along with the syllabi learning materials our professors compare the things we learn with the bible to give us more understanding of what we are studying. I’m loving this University as I’m able to achieve my learning goals as well as extracurricular activities.

Mercy

It is a great University. I learned a lot, the professors are very patient and are ready to make the material as easy as they can so that the students can understand. There is calm and serenity in the Campus, no cause for panic or fear. It is a religious institution, therefore great moral lessons are taught.

Valerie

The university has had many struggles but it getting better. The cafeteria is vegetarian and has a wide variety of options. Full time faculty is hands-on, available during office hours or by email, and are looking out for student success. The dorms have had their issues, but are being resolved.