Washington County Community College Top Questions

Don't be such a loser. It seems harsh, but I truly wish I was more involved in my school. Instead of staying home, or bashing school events with my few friends (who seemed to think we were too cool), I wish I was the one at those events; the one enjoying high school while I had the chance. Word of advice, don't wish away high school. It may seem stressful, and horrible, and too much work, but wait until college sneaks up on you- you'll be stuck wishing you were back at that school you swore you hated with all your heart. Enjoy your family, your friends, your free time, because you won't be seeing much of any of them once you get into the "real world". You'll be too busy working, studying, doing homework, and folding the ten baskets of laundry you finally washed after a month of procrastination. Most of all, SAVE MONEY. Do you really need those $100 toms? You may think so now, but wait until there's no groceries in your cupboard, or your beloved car breaks down. There's so much I wish I had known in high school.