Wayne Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Wayne Community College

Frank

Very nice facilities for a smaller campus. There are a wide variety of courses to take, from the arts to hard sciences, mechanical , aviation, nursing, dental, criminal justice, information technology, mechatronics, animal science technology, forestry. There is something for almost everyone. It is a very nice place to take the first steps into higher learning. I highly recommend Wayne Community College to everyone.

It's a community college. People are there to go to class, get their degrees and leave. There is no social life. No student life. There are the occasional outcasts who act as though they are still in high school and crowd the hallways. The teachers only care about their pay, not whether or not their students are actually learning.

Stormy

Wayne Community College is an awesome college to attend. I have enjoyed my time there. At Wayne Community everyone is so nice. We are all like one close family. One of the perks about attending a community college in such a small town is that there aren't any strangers. Everyone knows everyone and if you don't know someone you will get to know them. I plan to finish getting my degree and Wayne and then transferring only because Wayne doesn't have Radiography.

Maurice

Wayne Community is a great college. I like it and want to finish my education. The people and staff are friendly. Education is at the top of my list and Wayne provides that for us. I will tell anyone about the school I'm attending. This is why I like it.

Jelena

I believe that Wayne Community College is a great school to go to if you're trying to earn a degree after high school and before going to a university. The academics are great and there are instructors who are VERY passionate about their subject. I believe that it helps you prepare for university of getting a job out in the real world. However, I feel that they could do more for the students. We should have events more often and be catered to everyone. For example, if you show a movie, it should be one EVERYONE wants to see.

Cindy

Wayne Community College is a place of many opportunities. It is a great way to start your Associate degree, it is never too late and no person is ever too old to go back. We have a great diversity. In classes there are people who are all different age groups, ethnicity, and have different political stances and still we are able get along and are able to work together. We are all here to learn and to enjoy the process!

Gabriela

I love this school for it's faculty and the amount of support they offer for the students that attend. If someone isn't ready for a four year university then this college is a great place for anyone of any age to get started. If you put in the effort into your studies the professors will see you trying and actively encourage you to succeed in whatever your profession may be. Class sizes are great and the courses taught here can be slightly daunting but the professors that teach the material make the classes bearable.

Maurice

This is a great school to learn and spread your wings. You can meet new people with similar dreams and goals. The campus is safe for drugs and bad behavior. The treacher and staff are awesome. I would tell my friends and family to come and attend this school. They have good programs.

Very diverse people from all backgrounds nd ages , there is a push in being involved and they hold lots of festivities seems like no one ever goes to be honest . i haven't ever went they try to what they can but the college itself just doesnt care for involvement no type of sports or anytbing overall teacher are all very kind and helpful

David

I begin attending this year 2017 in the fall. So far I have enjoyed the services and treatment from all teachers and people who work in campus. However it would be nice if our school could have more extracurricular activities in sports specifically. Besides that Wayne Community College is a good place to learn.

Nauttii

I am a high school student who has taken a few courses at Wayne, and i can honestly say it is an "okay" experience. My college professor was also my former high school teacher so we connected on a different level. The learning environment was pretty intact, he was strict in some areas.

Catera B

My opinion on Wayne community college is this is a good affordable college that cares about your education and the professors come in to teach us About our career and you will learn everything that evolves around your career. I just feel like this community college is better than any other.

Kendall

Overall, I don't have many complaints about this school. The students and staff are great as everyone seems to treat you as a friend or family. This school is full of very smart and creative people. I love enjoy the small and personalized environment. Most of the teachers and staff are passionate to see you become successful and push for you to share tour voice. I would like to note that I am working towards an Associate's of Science which is not a major, however, computer science is what I plan on majoring in as a transfer student to either UNC of Wilmington or Liberty University.

The college is small and professors are usually helpful. Overall I've had a great experience at the college. My favorite teachers were Daniel Rollins, Angie Waller, and Deniz Tuck. Those teachers are always there when you need help or to give you recommendations, one of those teachers helped me get my job!