Wayne County Community College District

« See more reviews of Wayne County Community College District

WCCCD is such a great starting school, it's less expsenive then a 4 year university, because you're most certainly getting the same level of education and possibly even more if you put yourself out there. Each and every profressor is willing to work with you individually, they truely care about your education and not just a pay check. The quality of the education is much more superior then any 4 year college I believe. It's a great place to start to get your general education credits hands down. Wow what a great school for sure.

Wayne County Community College is a school that has lost most of it's faith, but remains open to the public to provide indiduvals with the opportunity to get started with their lives should they choose to.

My explaination of my school would have to be cheap, comfortable, enjoyable, a little challenging but not enough, great teachers for the most part, and a great start for most college students.

WCCCD consists of a mature and eager group of students and professores realizing that times have changed and education is a neccessity to succeed in life.

This school is a great opportunity to gain college experiences before transferring to a four-year university.

My school is very helpful, the people are helpful and are very nice

My school is very multicultural and extremely friendly.

The college of opportunitistic beginnings is knocking.

Need more classes