Wayne State College Top Questions

I talk about my work study job and what my friends and I do when we hang out. Also, I have a really awesome dorm.

All my friends go to Wayne State so there really isn't anything to brag about.

Wayne has an excellent program for future teachers. The course work is intense and there are many programs that provide students with classroom experience before ever receiving a teaching certificate. For example college students, in the education program, must put in over 100 hours of field experience in area elementary and high schools before graduating. There is also an opportunity for us college students to become substitute teachers as early as sophomore year.

Terrick

When talking to anyone of my friends about school I always mention the fact that the University of North Carolina @ Greensboro is very diverse and provides an atmosphere that promotes equality and a sense of belonging no matter your gender, race, disabilty,religious beliefs, sexual orientation, or ethnic background. With a community such as this, one is able to express themselves in a manner that gives them a sense of happiness which in turn fosters a beneficial mindset for learning and growing as a person with real world experiences.

Rosh

How much fun friendly our ITE instructors are.

The business program is excellent and students know how to have fun.

Bryan

nothing.

Lacey

I feel like I'm part of the community here. I can recognize everyone, but I don't know every single person. WSC has great academic programs along with a vibrant social life.