Detroit, MI
Wayne State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wayne State University

Nasryn

My classmates seem to be very diverse and engaged.

My classmates seem to be very diverse and engaged.

When deciding on the right college and on trying to make the most of your college experience, I think it would help to treat each and every prospective college as a person you are getting to know. From my own experience, each college has its own personality that is well suited to or that agrees/disagrees with different people. In your selection process, you may find that your personality completely clashes with, works well with, or even that it is a perfect match with the personality of the college you have selected. In order to match yourself up with the college that is right for you, there should be a certain amount of 'personal exploration' taken on your part. Take the time to become familiar with a campus you are interested in. The concept of 'place' is very important when deciding on which college to attend because as a large portion of your day may be devoted to school time and being on campus, you want to make sure your as comfortable in your space as possible. Explore the area beyond what is highlighted in the college brochure to help you make the right selection and begin your college adventure.

The most frustrating thing about my school, I think, would have to be the short amount of time we have to walk from one class to another if they're a far distance from one another and if they are right after each other.

Aundrea

My school is unique, since I started out in a community college. Wayne State is much bigger.

I would say to the parents to let the student make the decision of where they want to go and I would say to the student to go out of sate to college, so that you can take care of business and get it over with.

The best thing about my school are the Couselors that encourage me to keep my head up and give me positive information that I want to hear about graduating.

Krista

My school is open-minded, career-focused, cultivating, artistic, and located in a metropolitan area.

Rankings of universities are important and may play a key role in you decision, but what is even more important is to search for a college/university that fits your needs. You may need a university that feels like a community college, meaning that it's not too big, not too small, but it's just right. Other people look for big universities with hundreds of thousands of people searching for an education just like you. Maybe you want a school that has excellent community involvement programs or a university that holds the sorority/fraternity of your choice. Always plan an on-campus tour so that you can have all the questions that may not have been answered in the pamphlets you recieve. You need to experience what it would feel like for you to be a student at each college/university of your choice. When you decide on the college/university of your choice, make sure that you get involved and have fun. These should be the best 4 years of your live. Enjoy it while it last because before you know it you'll be thrown into the workforce. Be safe and always think smart about your choices.

I wish I had know how great of a school Wayne State University is. Many people feel as if it is a university that feels like a community college and only has students that are parents. Wayne State is a great place to learn because you can recieve a world-class education. We have educators from all over the world. Culture is brought into our classrooms everyday.

mohammed

dear parents. even thought your children are in school keep an eye on them. they may be adults but still kids at heart. and we sometimes do stupid things. we may say we are all grown up but we still need you to show us what to do and yell at us for making mistakes. no matter how old we get we are still ur responsibility. keep nagging ur children if they are doing their homework or not. dont just assume they are doing great know that they are doing great good luck students.

very routy unwanted individuels that do not belong to the university.

I attend a school that is famous for its medical schools and its excellence in arts.

Kathie

My advice to parents and students seeking the right college is to start early in your high school years. Keep in mind that your grades do matter when it comes to colleges looking at you as their future student. Think of applying to the college of your dreams as if you where applying for your dream job. Impressions matter and so do grades so always keep your best foot forward when doing those high school projects. Making wise choices in friends, what you do when together can determine your destiny in life. Research and visit campus' that you are interested in, include those that you may feel are out of your financial reach. Once you have narrowed down your choice to a couple of schools, start dialoging with conselors and financial aide personel that way, they get to know your face and who you are. You become a real person to them and not just a number in their file. This may position you to first choice when being reviewed by financial and scholarship board members. So, that college that seemed out of reach could possibily become reality!

I wish I had known that the intro. phychology class would demand so much time. If I had known that I would not have taken so many credits in my first semester after my transfer.

People that enjoy a diverse group of people, and who like a large vast campus. Wayne State is in Urban downtown setting so we are in the heart of a large city and campus encorporates stores and resturants within the campus.

Brian

Let the student go to campus and hang out for three days.

Let the student go to campus and hang out for three days.

The diversity at the school because I like to be around alot of culture.

Tution assistantance because lots of friends had to go to community college from assistant problems.

Kaiya

My school is best known for there law program

My school is best known for there law program

I would just say make sure you pick college based on you, and not your friends.College is totally different from high school, its a privelage,dont take it for granted

Kyra

It has an awesome medical program.

It has an awesome medical program.

First, go where you have the best chance of getting the best education in your career field. Second, go to the better offering school.

Zena

My advice to parent and student is to attend the school that caters to your major. Make the most of your college experience by joining organzations and make professional contacts.

The best thing about Wayne State University is the flexibility of class schedules. There are a variety of days and times to choose from.

Wayne State University has one of the top business schools in the state of Michigan.

LaSee

Always visit a college during the weekdays. You'll get a better feel on what the school is like and make sure the school has the majors that your interested in!!!!!!!

any kind of person can come here. This school for the popular kids and the misfits everyone feels welcome here!!!!!

The only bad thing about this school is the little black squirrels that jump out the trash can when u try to throw something away outside. Other than that this school is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.