Detroit, MI
Wayne State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Wayne State University

Darren

I would say that dont go to the cshool that all your friends are going to or the school that everyone is talking about, go to the school that you want to go to. Life is a learning experience so start being a leader in life instead of a follower.

I wish i would have known that this school was this good.

The kind of person that doesnt want to have fun while learning. This school is a very social school and the professors are very helpful. You shouldnt attend here if you dont have a social life!

Theresa

I believe that Wayne State University is unique because of its location in the heart of Downtown Detroit. Many college campuses I have visited are located in areas that have only developed due to the location of the school, whereas Wayne State is in such a well developed city that there is always something going on, or something to see.

To parents and/or students I would recommend that the best way to find the right college and make the most out of the college experience to follow your heart. I believe that the best decision of schools, majors, and even whether to live on campus or commute come from following your heart and your passions. To be truly happy with your life and the decision you make for it they must come from the heart and be guided by passion.

I believe that someone who is independent and can handle the more commuter forcused environment should attend Wayne State University. If you are class focused as opposed to attedning school to further your social life, Wayne State University is the school you you.

joan

Begin and continue school at a community college as long as your degree will allow. I am a nursing student with a $100,00.00 bill. The students in a nearby community college are getting an RN vs. my BSN at half the cost I have. They also are starting work after receiving their degree at the same pay rate. Some of the teachers that teach at the community colleges teach at my Unversity as well so the learning experience is equal. I know because I attended a community college and chose this University for my nursing degree instead of the community college. Some hospitals for health career students help pay for additional schooling if desired and I believe other businesses do as well. So you can further your career after you get your foot in the door and save a bundle. Good luck.

I wish I knew that the education and career outcome is equal in a school such as a community college compared to this University. The resulting job pay and degree of respect after completing your degree is equal. I recommend to others to get their degree at a community college if they can and save the money. Currently I pay $5500 a semester for 13 credits and I am broke as can be.

I do not brag about the school. I do otherwise by telling them that some of teh teachers are very bad.

Daniel

I would say find the best college you can get accepted to

I would say find the best college you can get accepted to

How many credit hours and classes I need to graduate

Anybody that isn't serious about education or committed to put in the extra effort

Abenaah

Wayne State University is best known for Research. Our Engineering school, and the country know us as the University that "Lives in the Center of it All"

The best advice I can give is to do your research. Its ok to be picky, because you will be in that enviornment for at least four years. Visit the Colleges and Universities that you have interest in and try and make a very Productive decision, not a popular one. That decision will determine your future and effect the rest of your life. Remember to study hard and dont be afraid to have a little fun* ;)

I brag most about how Culturally Diverse our school is. It is indeed one of the most Culturally Diversed Universities in the nation.

Gidget

I would say to follow your heart when picking out a college. Go check out the camous before filling out the application. If the vibe of the campus doesn't feel right, then don't apply. Nothing is worse then spending thousands of dollars on a place that you may end up hating.

I think the best thing about attending Wayne State University is the fact that it is okay to be yourself and not wear your entire refund check on your back:(

I think the isolation that exists between the races:( People stick with what's familiar.

Wayne State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.