Wayne State University

« See more reviews of Wayne State University

The worst thing about the school would probably be the fact that it is still viewed as a commuter school by many. So, when there are events and activities going on at the campus, there aren't as many people as there could be if more people lived on campus.

The worst thing about the school is some of the facilities are on the older side, not all of them, there are very nice new buildings on campus as well. The make matters worse the govenor is proposing a huge budget cut to the university.

I would consider the fact that because it is a commuter school, Wayne State is not the best place to form life long friendships like it is possible to do at a bigger school where dorm living of some kind is required.

The worst thing is not having a dorm when going to school during the winter, it gets really cold in michigan and catching the bus everyday to get to class on time was rough during the winter.

The only bad thing about this school is the little black squirrels that jump out the trash can when u try to throw something away outside. Other than that this school is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe the worst thing about Wayne State University is the continually rising tuition. In the past 3 years I have attended Wayne State tuition has risen nearly 20%.

The only worst thing about Wayne State University is that they charge you $25 dollars for the fitness center even if you do not want to use it.

The worst thing is that I want to play sports or something but it'll eat up too much of my time or take place when something else is going on.

The worst thing about my school is financial aid office. Your money is never there on time and you have to sit and wait on hold forever.

The administration can be very disorganized, and it gets frustrating when they make mistakes and you have to fight to fix them.