Wayne State University

« See more reviews of Wayne State University

make sure you do the research for whatever school you plan on attending before you apply there. Also be sure that after you do apply to a school and get accepted that you keep in touch with the financial aid department and the admissions department.

Make sure you study day and night, and make sure u dont fall behind the first semester at wayne state. Make as much frinds as possible you are gonna need them in the long run. Noone cares how you look like so it doesnt matter if you dressup or not.

I would say that dont go to the cshool that all your friends are going to or the school that everyone is talking about, go to the school that you want to go to. Life is a learning experience so start being a leader in life instead of a follower.

I had gotten so many things from our coollege experience such as I am giving good health service for our country and as well Iprotected my self from so many bad things. The reason to be attend is in order to give good health servic for petints.

I would say "Go with your gut instinct, and no fluff classes", and I would explain which classes to avoid and why, and also those which to take, so the maximum number of credits could transfer, and it wouldn't be time or money used needlessly.

If you live on campus, listen to your RAs. They are there for you if you need to talk. Also don't go around destroying the dorm, everyone, including you, pays for it. Follow the quiet hours, it's greatly appreciated by those trying to sleep.

Don't make a decision based solely on cost, because you actually do get what you pay for. Also, if a guide says, "this doesn't happen often" when something weird happens, take that to mean it happens all the time. Every day, even.

It has taught me to become more independent. Take life seriously because whatever you want you have to work for it. It's exciting to meet new people from all around the world. Focus more and become the best at whatever you endure.

I have gotten a quality education at a more affordable rate than many other colleges. Attending Wayne State has shown me diversity and a greater sense of belonging. I feel like attending has made me more ready for the real world.

I would tell the high school me to believe in myself, the abilities I have, and what I have to offer others. I would tell myself to not worry so much about the level other people are on but to work to reach my own personal best.