Wayne State University

« See more reviews of Wayne State University

Don't make the chioce based on the name of the school. Look into the teachers, the students, the administration. Just because the name is not well known around the world does not mean you can not get a world class education.

I would tell the parents and or student, make sure you pick a college not because of the parties, or because your friends go there, but pick a college that meet your educational needs. also make sure its in your budget.

I understand now the importance of knowledge through having the opportunity to expand my learning. By me now working on my master's I know my purpose in life an education will get me closer to where I aspire to be.

I would say to the parents to let the student make the decision of where they want to go and I would say to the student to go out of sate to college, so that you can take care of business and get it over with.

I have gotten a lot of knowledge about what to do and what not to do in being a music teacher. It will allow me to do the thing I need to do to be successful in my dream to help kids through music.

Talk to students who attend the school and are following the career path you find interesting. Although, take your time deciding what you want to do with your life. Explore your options!

I would tell myself that even if attendance is not required, you NEED to attend all classes. And don't schedule Friday classes if at all possible, you need that extra day for homework.

I would: 1. Tell myself to manage my time better. 2. Save money up for my books. 3. have better studying habits. 4. Hang around positive people that can influence you in a good way.

My advice to parent and student is to attend the school that caters to your major. Make the most of your college experience by joining organzations and make professional contacts.

So far I have gotten a valuble learning experience out fo my school, with many more to come. The people I have met have been joyful and seemed happy to be in the classroom also.